What the FICO: 12 Steps To Repairing Your Credit is the only credit repair book you'll ever need. It is a simple guide that will give you step-by-step instruction on how to go from bad to good credit in no time and minimal cost. If you follow these simple steps you are going to begin the journey of getting your credit and financial life back in order. This book is mainly for those who have tried to learn the credit game and have done so unsuccessfully but can also be used by those who are just starting out to get a better understanding of how to build a good credit history.
- Learn your rights as a consumer and how to protect them
- Correct and remove errors and improve your credit score
- Negotiate with creditors to reduce debt
- Add positive information to your credit report
- Re-Build a Solid Credit history